Who We Are?
COMPANY NAME: Just FCKD Internet Pvt. Ltd.
STREET ADDRESS: 6 F 7 RHB COLONY PAANERIYO KI MADRI SECTOR 9 SAVINA, Udaipur RJ 313001
As the company, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed.
How and What All Information We Collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, account password, phone number, website address and any other alternate communication address that you willingly provide to us.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request. Such data is primarily collected through Google Analytics and is often anonymized data. We do not do any individual specific profiling. The Google Analytics data is used to improve our website and make more information accessible to you with ease.
- We may collect data when you contact us through our Social Media presence or when you interact with us through WhatsApp application.
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with us such as product or service enquiry, transaction related information, disputes and complaints etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by us but is held by our Payment Gateway partner, PayU Money. Our payment gateway partner is “VeriSign Secured” and “PCI-Compliant”. They attempt to ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
Why We Collect Personal Information?
We collect personal information so as to personalize the experience and respond in a better way to the individual needs. We always strive to improve our digital presence with the help of feedbacks we receive from every individual. Lastly, in order to send periodic emails too we request the visitor to share with us their personal information.
How We Use the Collected Information?
We may use the collected information in various ways like:
- To post your comments and feedback on our website
- To respond back to your customer service queries
- To contact you again if we have not heard you in a while
- To send you our promotional emails or promotional materials from any our affiliates
- To permit you to share about us on social media platforms
How We Share The Collected Personal Information?
We may share the collected Personal Information in the following ways:
- Between our Departments: We may share the collected information between the various departments so as you yield the promised result on time. Also for proper management and decision-making the interdepartmental sharing of information is necessary.
- With the third party: If the fulfillment of a task demands the sharing of the information with a third party then with your consent the information may be shared.
- When you post on our website: In case you leave a feedback or a comment on our website, your information may be visible to other visitors of our website.
- When sharing protect us lawfully: We may share your Personal Information if we believe that the disclosure is mandatory by law and it protects our legal interest.
How We Handle the Security of Personal Information?
We use reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, data security over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In case you find that your interaction with us is no longer secure then please contact us immediately over the same.
Data Retention Time
Your data will be stored maximum for 5 years
Your Rights Regarding the Personal Information Stored with Us?
a.) Right of Confirmation
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain the confirmation from us as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. If you wish to avail yourself of this right of confirmation, you may, at any time, establish contact with us for the same.
b.) Right of Access
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain information about your personal data stored from us at any time and a copy of this information. If you wish to avail himself of this right of access, you may, at any time, establish contact with us for the same.
c.) Right to Rectification
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay concerning yourself. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
If you wish to exercise this right to rectification, you may, at any time, establish contact with us for the same.
d.) Right to Erasure
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. We have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay. If you wish to exercise this right to erasure, you may, at any time, establish contact with us for the same.
e.) Right to Restriction of Processing
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain the restriction of processing from us where one of the following applies:
The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You object to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds put by us override those put by you.
If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and you wish to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by us, you may at any time establish contact with us for the same. We will arrange the restriction of the processing.
f.) Right to data portability
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator, to receive the personal data concerning yourself, which was provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Furthermore, in exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to Article 20(1) of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time contact any employee.
g.) Right to Object
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning yourself, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning yourself for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition,you have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning yourself for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
In order to exercise the right to object, you may establish contact for the same. In addition, you are free in the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to use your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
h.) Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning yourself, or similarly significantly affects you, as long as the decision (1) is not is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, an agreement/ contract between the you and the company(us), or (2) is not authorised by Union or Member State law to which the company is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) is not based on your explicit consent.
If the decision (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, an agreement/ contract between you and the company(us) or (2) it is based on your explicit consent, we shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention.
If you wish to exercise the rights concerning automated individual decision-making, you may, at any time, may establish contact with us.
i.) Right to Withdraw Data Protection Consent
You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, you may, at any time, establish contact with us for the same.